Built in 1938 this prime location was originally used as a creamery in days gone by. Since then it served as a hardware store and more recently as a gift shop. Just a half a block away from the Washington Parish Court House and adjacent to the Sheriff Department the potential for several possibilities exist.
Courtesy of: RE/MAX ALLIANCE Copyright 2022 New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®, Inc. All rights reserved. The sharing of MLS database, or any portion thereof, with any unauthorized third party is strictly prohibited. Information contained on this site is believed to be reliable; yet, users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of all information. Neither the New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS®, Inc. nor the Gulf South Real Estate Information Network, Inc. makes any representation, guarantees, or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or suitability of the information provided. They specifically disclaim any and all liability for all claims or damages that may result from providing information to be used on the web site, or the information which it contains, including any web sites maintained by third parties, which may be linked to this web site. The information being provided is for the consumer.s personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing. The user of this site is granted permission to copy a reasonable and limited number of copies to be used in satisfying the purposes identified in the preceding sentence. Updated: 1st February, 2023 9:45 PM (UTC)